Customer is responsible for inspecting and accepting any portion of an order that is damaged, defective, or otherwise fails to conform to the goods specified in the Customer’s order, subject to the following requirements:
- Customer must send all returns accompanied by a pre-approval of B & S Paper and Janitorial Supplies, Inc.
- All returned products must be in the original manufacturer’s shipping cartons, complete with all packing and associated materials.
- B & S Paper and Janitorial Supplies, Inc. will not accept any returns from Customer for product that is designated as “Non-Returnable Item” on Customer’s invoice.
Customer must request an Authorization and return the merchandise to B & S Paper and Janitorial Supplies, Inc. within the following time frames:
- 0 days from the date of invoice for returns due to customer error (such as ordering the wrong item); merchandise must by in re-saleable condition.
- 20 days from the date of invoice for any defective merchandise.
- 10 days from the date of invoice for any concealed damage or concealed warehouse errors (such as shipping the wrong product or shortages)
- 7 days from date of invoice for all visible damage and visible warehouse errors.
B & S Paper and Janitorial Supplies, Inc. will assess a 15% restocking charge (of purchase price) for any products returned more than 30 days from the date of invoice.
During issuance of a Return Authorization all returns quantities will be verified against all purchase history from B & S Paper and Janitorial Supplies, Inc. Products not eligible for return will be returned to customer or not picked up.